HELLO AND WELCOME TO MY PSYCHOTHERAPY AND COUNSELLING WEBSITE
Whether you are experiencing a current crisis or are exasperated with that 'here we go again' feeling, - then counselling or psychotherapy can help you to explore your problems and make positive changes in the way you live your life.
Maybe life as it is, is 'good enough' but you want to develop more insight, self-awareness and better communication skills. Or perhaps you have a hunch that if you just knew yourself a little better .... how much more fulfilling life could be......
I co-founded and practice from The Hale Village Therapy Centre - welcoming, discreet and convenient premises in Hale village, close to Altrincham in South Manchester, offering counselling and psychotherapy for a wide range of problems for adults, teenagers and couples. I also run workshops on effective parenting.
Additionally, I am a BUPA recognised psychotherapist.
Here are some of the reasons that you may want to come and see me:
- Depressed; Unmotivated; Bored; Stuck; Dissatisfied; Suicidal feelings; Feeling nothing
- Crippling anxiety and worrying; Panic problems; Constantly thinking 'what if......'; Catastrophising
- Anger and Resentment; Focussed on the past; Unable to forgive; Brooding on 'what was....'
- Bereavement; Grief and Loss; Feeling like you are in a black hole; Unable to experience joy; Feeling numb
- Relationship breakdowns, either personally or work related; sexuality issues; Workaholism
- Trauma; Childhood issues impacting on current life; Understanding self-harming behaviours
- Understanding emotional, physical or sexual abuse that happened to you when you were small and exploring the impact that that has had on you as an adult.